Jar Spell to Attract Love
A jar spell that can be used to attract love to you. This is not a targeted love spell! This spell is merely to draw willing feelings of love toward you, and is not intended to be made for a specific person. It will not work if you attempt to gear it toward a particular person.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A jar with a lid
- Sea salt
- Ground cinnamon
- Rose Petals
- Various herbs for attracting love
- Heart charms (optional)
- A sigils for drawing love
- A piece of rose quartz / clear quartz
Casting Instructions for 'Jar Spell to Attract Love'
Combine any of the following into a jar, bottle, or vial:
- sugar of any kind (if you can get both brown and white thats awesome)
- sea salt (either regular course sea salt or the Himalayan pink salt)
- ground cinnamon
- flower petals (preferably rose)
- any or as many of the following: apple peel or apple seeds, barley, basil, catnip, chamomile, clover, cumin, dill, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon peel gratings, licorice, maple, marjoram, orange peel gratings, peppermint, poppy seeds, rosemary
- anything that makes you think of love (heart charms, love poems, etc.)
- a sigil for drawing love, if you have it / desire to use it
- a piece of clear quartz / rose quartz, if possible
Layer the items / ingredients as you wish while focusing on drawing love into your life. Think about the type of partner you would like to have (the traits you would most like them to have).
Charge it by a red, pink, or white candle for a few minutes to a half an hour, still meditating on the love youd like in your life.
Set the container somewhere you can see it everyday, or carry it with you if its in a small enough vial.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.