Rated 5/5 Stars
JS Love Spell
A love spell from my spellbooks. But do be warned, love spells just don't work sometimes. Love is very powerful, and sometimes the heart wants what it wants. Luckily most of the times this one has been used, it works.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 Red candle(never burned for first love)
- 1 Rose Petal(crushed)
- Rosemary oil
- Rosewater (which is hard to get, so blessed or holy water will do)
- Something person A has written(if this is for you, you are person A)
- Something person B has written
- Small velvet or silk bag
Casting Instructions for 'JS Love Spell'
Now here's the tricky part. The bag needs to end up in person B's possession. The more they are around the bag, the better it'll work. Sneak it into their bag, or their desk, or hell, ask them to carry it around for you.
Why it works: It's essentially passion-infused aromatherapy. The writings came from each party's own souls. The rose petal is a symbol of love. The oil is going to their head and affecting their thoughts. The kiss is powerful on it's own but it works even more so after you've been talking about them. These words infuse your lips and the bag. That's why it's key that they are around the bag frequently.
Now as I said above, no love spell is surefire, but this one is pretty darn close.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.