Rated 5/5 Stars
The Money Tree Spell
Money tree spell
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Green candle anointed w/ pine oil.
- Sweet basil (1tbsp of basil in right hand.)
- Pine incense (Pass the basil over the altar candles and the green candle and incense 3 times and sprinkle basil around the green candle.)
- Green silk pouch
- White altar candles anointed w/ sandalwood oil
- 5 pennies, 4 old, 1 new.
- Salt Water
- Orange candle annointed w/ basil oil
- Pine incense
Casting Instructions for 'The Money Tree Spell'
''Bring to me what I see By thy power, Hecate,''
Spin rapidly deosil and go outside and toss the new penny in the air. Wherever it lands, bury all 5 pennies, saying:
''I give thee money - Hecate
Return to me prosperity.
I give thee five
Return by three
As I will
So mote it be.''
Return to your altar and snuff out the candles. Next week, at the same day and time, return to your altar with your talisman bag and the parchment. Light the orange candle. Visualize money flowing onto the altar. Unearth the coins and bring them to the altar. Wash them in the chalice water to purify them. Pass them through the incense smoke and the fire from the orange candle. Place each coin in the talisman pouch, old coins first. Add nine pieces of rock salt, close the mouth of the talisman pouch and face east and say:
''Bring to me what I see
By thy power Hecate.
Altar power Must it be
Earth and Air
Fire and Sea
Bring to me What I see
By thy power Hecate.''
Place the bag inside your clothing and wear it every day for 7 days. Leave it on your altar every night visualizing prosperity. On the 7th day, hide it in the eastern portion of your house.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.