Orange Fortune Spell
- Picture of Person/Pen & paper/Person's belongings
- Orange oil
- Happiness-bringing herbs (you can find them in the instuctions)
- Cleansing Herbs (you can find them in the instuctions)
- Good Luck Charm (optional)
- Needle & thread
- Drawing equipment (such as chalk)
- Calm space
- Candles (optional)
Casting Instructions for 'Orange Fortune Spell'
1. Use your chalk to draw a pentagram on a flat surface on the ground. Light a few candles if you would like. Sit inside the area while casting the spell. 2. Cleanse the area. You can use Cedar wood, Clove, Lemon, Lime, Pine, or any other cleansing herbs you know of to sprinkle around the area. This will improve the spells function. 3. Take the picture of the person you wish to bring happiness to, and put a few drops of orange oil on it for good fortune. If you dont have a picture, you can write their name on a piece of paper or use one of their belongings instead. 4. Hover your hand over the picture of person/paper/persons belonging, and say this chant:
(Persons name) has done many good things for me So I shall return the favor for thee. Prosperity and fortune for the ones who do good Shower them with gifts of money, clothes, or food. They will know their good deed when the time is right, give them eternal happiness, morning, noon, and night.
5. After you finish your chant, put the paper onto a table and surround it with a ring of happiness-bringing herbs (Apple, Catnip, Honeysuckle, Hyacinth, Lavender, Lime, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Sesame, Saffron, and/or St. Johns Wort). Use the cloth, needle, and thread, to make a simple doll. 5. Leave part of the doll open, so you can stuff it with herbs, crystals, or whatever magical things you want. 6. Finish off the doll with stuffing if the herbs do not fully stuff it. Sew it closed and store somewhere where it will be exposed to positive energy and aura.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.