Rated 1/5 Stars
Easy way to perform divination if you feel you need guidance.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A silver bowl or basin (a metal mixing bowl will do just fine!)
- Three drops of black ink
- A small quartz crystal
Casting Instructions for 'Scrying Spell'
What to do:
1. Go outside to a quiet place if possible. If not, do this by a window where you can see the full moon.
2. Ground and center.
3. Pour the water into the bowl, chanting:
Goddess of the soaring moon
Grant to me this simple boon
Show to me what I must see
Reveal to me that which shall be.
4. Drop in the three drops of black ink, saying:
Whence do I come? Where do I stand? Whence shall I go?
5. Hold the crystal in your hands and lift it up to the moonlight.
6. Close your eyes and empower the stone with your desire for guidance. Drop the crystal into the bowl and say:
Let me see!
So mote it be!
7. Clear your mind, close your eyes, and breathe calmly. When you feel ready, open your eyes and gaze at the bowl. You may receive your answer in the form of mental images, thoughts, emotions, a change in your physical environment
8. Write your impressions down right away, before you forget them. Dont trust your memory!
9. Thank the Goddess for her help, pour the water out at the base of a tree and save the crystal for your next scrying.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.