A Fertility Spell
- 1 Hens Egg
- Paint or Permanent Pens (any colors)
- Paper Knife
- Almond or Olive Oil
- Coconut Shell
- Tiny Straw Basket
- Moon water if needed
Casting Instructions for 'A Fertility Spell'
* Place it on the window ledge of your bedroom and leave it there until the night of the full moon.
* On this night, prick the egg gently with a silver pin or paper knife.
* The next day, early in the morning, sprinkle it with a few drops of almond or pure olive oil for added fertility.
* Place the egg in one half of a coconut shell (the coconut is the most potent fertility fruit) or a tiny straw basket, and set your little boat sailing on a river or the outgoing tide. If you cannot sail it, bury your egg and coconut shell beneath a willow or alder tree and water the soil with Moon water (water that has been collected when the full moon shines on it).
* Make love whenever you wish during the month, but if possible on the night of the full moon.
This spell will not overcome gynaecological problems, but can relieve anxiety and stress, which seem to block fertility.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.