Rated 1/5 Stars
Public Speaking Potion
A gem potion, gives confidence before a presentation or speech.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Drinkable water.
- Blue aventurine, sodalite, and/or carnelian (Speaking clearly and confidently.)
- Orange calcite and/or rhodonite (Get rid of stress.)
- Rose quartz and/or rhodonite (Confidence.)
- White jade, (Keeps you focused while presenting).
- Optionally, clear quartz, as a boost, and to replace any unavailable stones.
Casting Instructions for 'Public Speaking Potion'
Place every stone you're using up against the container of water. (Don't put the stones directly in, some are poisonous or will dissolve.) Let it charge for a while.
Pour about a sip's worth of the potion into a drink of your choice and mix.
Drink as close to the presentation time as you can manage. If nothing else, on the same day.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.