Casting Instructions for 'Increasing Confidence'
But if we can only believe in ourselves and love ourselves, hey presto, we radiate our own unique beauty and others are drawn to us, because of this powerful but indefinable personal magnetism. This spell is designed to boost that self-belief. * Around your bathroom, light purple candles, placed safely so that they cast pools of light on the water when you fill the bath.
* Let the water run and then turn off the taps and add five drops of rose essential oil and five of ylangylang, dropping them into the pools of light.
* Place a rose quartz or amethyst crystal in the water to strengthen self-love and approval.
* Lie in the water and swirl the light pools in turn, making an affirmation for each one, for example:
I exist, I am unique, lam of worth, I have many gifts [name them], I value myself, Hove myself, I am
complete in myself, I treasure what I have and what I am, as I am right now.
* Continue to swirl the light, visualising it flowing within you, making you a body of light and loveliness.
* Finally, make a wish for yourself in each light pool.
* When you are ready, wrap yourself in a soft towel or robe and take out the plug, saying:
Doubts and sorrow, flow from me, what I wish, I can be.
Look at yourself in the mirror framed by light and you will see how your inner radiance creates true beauty that cannot fade.
* Carry the candles into your bedroom or living room and spend the rest of the evening reading a special book, listening to music or just dreaming of golden tomorrows as you gaze into the light.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.