Rated 1/5 Stars
This is the most powerful and deadly curse in the Prophecy that invokes the forces of Kurane into the physical manifestation. This spell is best used when reckless abandon is still not enough and you want more death and destruction than even I could ever dream up. The power of this spell is extremely dangerous and will destroy by the most unnatural means the demons can come up with. The power of this spell can destroy the souls of the weak and the flesh of all others. This is the deadliest curse to invoke upon a worthless enemy. This spell cannot be undone once it is used. There is no power in the highest light or the darkest malevolence that can release this curse once it is used. This curse will not destroy the one who uses it, but it will corrupt the sorcerer to desire further curses of the Seuwrhanic Tradition. Corruption is a small price to pay when power was always the goal.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 wooden altar
- 1 altar bowl
- 1 Azahrans Awakening
- 4 white candles
- 1 small red candle
- 1 small yellow candle
- 1 small green candle
- 1 small blue candle
- 1 athame
- 1 Gates of Kurane Seal: look in my photos for this.
- 1 Heraldic Wand: copper tube topped with a Lemurian Wand Crystal.
- 1 stool
Casting Instructions for 'Raging Hordes'
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame and Heraldic Wand on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(6) Draw or place the seal on the wall where you want the gate to open. Hold and point the Heraldic Wand at the star inside the spiral on the Seal. Project your hatred through the Gates of Kurane and allow them to taste it and desire more.
(7) Let out all your wrath and hatred for the foes you seek to destroy. This is your chance to inflict mortal agony and suffering of the likes of which few will ever suffer.
(8) This is your chance to inflict immortal agony of the likes of which even Hell cannot compare. Let your hatred drive you mad and fill this ritual with your deepest rages.
(9) Allow the energy left over return to their sources. Burn the Azahrans Awakening.
(10) In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(11) Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Once this spell is done it is best to abandon the ritual site forever.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Greed! I ask for your hunger! Vengeance! I ask for your reprisal! Hatred! I ask for your revulsion! Malice! I ask for your spite!
(4) I take of this energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Greed, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Vengeance, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Hatred, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Malice, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Malevolence the binding force of evil, watch the seals placed here.
(6) In the Names, I call upon Seuwrhan to open the Gates of Kurane that holds tight the mighty horde. I release the vile horde and the evils that are contained within upon this unholy city and all that dwell within it. I shall by the power of my hatred unleash all that is Greed, Vengeance, Hatred and Malice upon (Location).
(7) I curse death upon all who make thoughts against me! I curse death upon all who make actions against me! I curse death upon all who make lies against me!
I curse them all dead! I curse that demons shall rip the flesh from their bones! Kill them! Rip my enemies to pieces, I curse it so!
Slice them up, rip them up, be done with all who think and make actions against me! I want them dead! Almighty demonic hordes destroy them all and leave only their bleached bones behind. Curse them, kill them, destroy them, burn them up and eat them alive. Bind them down, kill them, chop them up, I curse it so!
(8) Murder them all and snap their souls in Kurane! Take their souls and burn them up! Consume their miserable lives until all they can do is beg for a faster death! I curse them all and all that they are! Take them and eat them alive! Rip them up and snap their souls into the deepest fires of Kurane!
I bind my enemies to the deepest and hottest place in damnation! There shall be no mercy! There shall be no hope! I shall give them agony and curses! I curse it so!
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(10) Malice! I release your power from my circle! Hatred! I release your power from my circle! Vengeance! I release your power from my circle! Greed! I release your power from my circle!
(11) Hail unto Seuwrhan the God of Corruption this curse shall be sent. Be off mighty demons and go feasting until all is gone; so it shall be!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.