Rated 5/5 Stars
Unlike werewolves, dreamwolves are actually the easiest creatures to become...
Casting Instructions for 'Dreamwolves'
You will need the following items for this spell:
1. Dedicate yourself to wolves; for example don't just fancy becoming one for the fun of it.
2. Before sleeping think about wolves as long as you want too, possibly create a story in your mind and make yourself a 'werewolf.'
Of course, I don't know what will happen in your dreams, but in mine I was hunted down by humanity and I was running in what looked like the woods near my house. Then I transformed into a human; and later in my dream back into a wolf.
The transformation in your first dream is CRUCIAL.
A Few Signs It Has Worked
- Restlessness throughout the next day
- A yearning for power
- A feeling that 'you could transform on the spot'
Of course, when awake, you cannot transform into a werewolf - this is just a delusion humans are under; and this is a guide to become a Dreamwolf, not a werewolf.
WHEN IN DREAM WORLD:
a 2. You can interact with other Dreamwolves; but not me, because I will most probably be in the dream world for a good reason, not just roaming around the place. You will recognise me by my grey fur and my white right forepaw.
3. NEVER stray near a road.
If it does not happen the first try then you may either not have the compatibilty to become a Dreamwolf, or you might not be ready. If possible, try every night.
If you have any questions please message me - and I will try to get round to answering as soon as possible. If you want more information about the Dreamworld or what it is to be a Dreamwolf message me as well.
- If you don't believe you will never succeed.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.