Ever jealous of a person's body?We this gives a person a curse to ''enlarge their stomach''. They will eat recklessly and gain weight no matter what.
Casting Instructions for 'Gluttony Curse'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Foods like breads and other unhealthy foods
- Target's possession(s)
- Target's Photo
- Black Candles
- White Candle
- Strong Willpower and Tranquility
- Lots and lots of energy
- Bay Leaves or Agrimony
- Bergamont or Sandalwood Oil
- Three Trays
2. Find a dark and quiet place/room to do the curse in.
3. Light your surrounding black candle(s).
4. Set down your three trays, one holding the victim's possession, this tray will be in the middle.
5. Place a black candle on the top of the victim's possession.
6. Light the black candle and chant this: ''I light this candle to whom I curse, their name is (name).''
7. After chanting the line a few times, set the food and picture on the tray to the right.
8. After done, chant this: ''I use this food to represent indulgence, let (name) indulge in large amounts of food.''
9. After done chanting, pour the Bergamont or Sandalwood Oil onto the foods. Once done add the Hemlock. This will reverse the effects of the oils.
10. Say: ''I use this oil to represent what shape (name) is in now. I use the herb to reverse their body shape.''
11. Visualize the person gaining weight. This will add to the process.
12. Light the white candle and sets the Agrimony or Bay Leaves on either side.
13. Say: ''I will use this as protection so (name) doesn't get harmed'' Then burn the Agrimony or Bay Leaves directly after. (I recommend this step because they won't die, you can watch 'em squirm!)
14. Blow the white candle out.
15. Go back to the target's photo and place the food on top of the photo.
16. This spell will take a lot of energy so eat directly after unless you like to pass out.
17. Watch as there will be balloons everywhere. This curse will not be permanent but the weight will. This spell can only be used a few times before it becomes ineffective.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.