Rated 5/5 Stars
Become a Vampire
This spell transforms you into a vampire. I wouldn't recommend performing it unless you truly are serious about Turning. This spell is to be performed on the night of a New moon.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Sterilized Needle
- White Candle
- New Moon
- Items to Represent the Elements
- Something to make a circle on the floor with (chalk, rope, string, etc.)
- Cup of Dirt
- Picture of Yourself( can be drawn or a photo, old or new)
- Wand (Optional)
- Athame or just a plane knife
Casting Instructions for 'Become a Vampire'
Sit in the center of the circle, staring down at the photo of yourself. All of your ingredients should be inside of the circle. Light the white candle and sit it next to the photo. Say:
''Humanity, Humanity, inside of my soul. For you, I have paid the ultimate toll. My humanity is like my life- It is like a flame. But I am tired of this boring game. Everything is always the same.''
Pick up your athame/knife and hold it above the photo of yourself. Say:
''I no longer want to live or ever tire. I want to die and be reborn. Not as a human, but as a vampire.'' Stab the photo of yourself with the knife and then pick up the dirt and sprinkle it over the photo. Say:
''With this dirt that is part of this world. May my humanity be buried and never return. There's no going back from this new torment. No longer shall I know humanity. No longer shall I live like others. No longer shall I breathe or eat. I thirst for blood. I live for blood. I breathe for blood. Gods and Goddesses, please fulfill my transformation.''
Pick up the needle and prick your middle finger (it hurts less on this finger) and then use your blood to put out the flame. Say:
''I am reborn. The transformation is complete.''
Drink the rest of the blood from your wound and then clean everything up. It is best if you do this before bed. The transformation differs from person to person. Okay, hope this spell works for you. Blessed Be )O(
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.