Make a Wish Spell
- A quiet bedroom
- A secret place to put your wishes OR a trash bin OR access to a window to the outside
Casting Instructions for 'Make a Wish Spell'
Before you begin the spell, decide which method you will be using.
The stash method. (Recommended.)
You will be storing your paper with the wish in a small container, like a box or a bag. This container must be kept somewhere safe and can be decorated however you desire. You may want to stick in some jewels, confetti, or ribbons inside, as well as a fresh scent if you desire. However you want is the best way. This container and the wishes inside may NOT be found by anyone else or they will NOT work... and people will see what you wrote.
The nature method. (Second-most recommended.)
You will be throwing your paper out a window. This works best if you live in the woods or on a high story of a building. Make sure you don't throw it where someone will find it. If you like the element Water, it may be best to toss it into water, such as an ocean or river.
The trash method. (Not recommended.)
If you simply cannot do the methods above, you may try this method. You will be disposing of your paper in the trash. It's easier than the above methods but not recommended, as you would be treating your wish like trash.
Now, here are the instructions for the spell:
1. Write your wish (phrased: "I wish ...") on a piece of paper. Take care to remember exactly what you wrote.
2. Slip the unfolded paper under your pillow and lay down on it for about 5 minutes. It's best to close your eyes and fantasize about what you'll do when you get your wish, but you can do whatever you want if you get bored.
3. Take the paper out from under your pillow, fold it 3 times, and touch it to your cheek or kiss it.
4. Dispose of/put away your wish in one of the methods explained above.
5. Once that is done, pronounce the word 'Jaaval' four times, then repeat exactly what you wrote on the paper.
It's that easy! Contact me through SoM mail if you have any questions, I'd love to hear if it worked for you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.