Rated 5/5 Stars
Glamour Spell for Gender
For if you're having trouble passing, need help with the way you're seen, or want reassurance for yourself.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Small corked bottle or necklace pendant
- Hemp or some sort of cord
- An old crayon that is the color you associate with your gender
- Pencil and paper
- Herbs that you associate with your gender.
Casting Instructions for 'Glamour Spell for Gender'
Once you are satisfied with your sigil, chop up or melt your crayon(s) and put them in the bottle. Add the sigil.
As you do this picture yourself being seen as your gender, being accepted, basically think about why you're doing this spell.
''I create this necklace to keep my spirit up, So that others will see me for who I really am, For my gender to be on the outside as well as within me.''
Now that you have the basic charm, you have the option to add more energy to the bottle.
Add Your herbs into the bottle. As you do this, picture what you want to get from each one. (For example, I added cinnamon to my bottle for a sharp masculine air)
''As I add this [herb] I wish for it to give me [intent].''
Once you have added what you need to the bottle, put the cork in it, seal the bottle. Tie the hemp or cord around the lip of the bottle. When you need a boost, wear this necklace to help.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.