Rated 5/5 Stars
Cleansing beauty bath spell
This spell will not only make you more beautiful, but it will relax you and clease you of negativity. It also includes the use of a natrual homemade face mask.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A warm bath
- A handful of rose petals
- A couple of tablespoons of lavender flowers
- Lavender oil
- A few candles (for ambience only)
- Sage or sandalwood or other clearing incense of your choice
- For the facemask-
- Quarter of an avocado
- A couple of strawberries
- 1 tomatoe
- Optional ingredients-
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves if you have spots.
- Juice from half a lemon if you have aging skin
Casting Instructions for 'Cleansing beauty bath spell'
This golden light is going to make you even more beautiful.
Set the mixture aside, it is going to be your facemask.
Put about seven of the rose petals aside also, then gently boil the rest of the rose petals along with the lavender flowers, then take them off the heat and set them aside also.
Burn the sage or franckincense or whatever clearing incense you have chosen in your bathroom , while focusing on clearing the space of any unwanted energies.
make yourself a warm bath, then add the lavender and rose mixture you have lightly boiled previously while using a tea strainer to catch the petals. Add a few drops of lavender oil to the bath and light the candles, then add the seven rose petals( you also put aside previously) to the water.
Makesure your facemask is nearby the bath.
Get in the bath, relax and inhale the scent, with each breath , relax your body, then ground and centre yourself.
Imagine , then, a brilliant healing white light, flowing in from the top of your head and into your whole body, flushing you of any negativity, ( really feel this light).
Then relax and take a couple of rose petals floating in the bath and rub them on your face, while saying-
''Great Venus, ( or Erzulie, or Isis, or Hathor, or Freya, whatever deity represents beauty), fill me with your grace, make me have a more beautiful face''.
Then put on your facemask and relax for at least ten or more minutes.
You may then wash off your mask and get out of the bath, unless you want to stay in there a bit longer.
Remember to thank the Goddess you called upon.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.