Here is a methood on making what are known as "Emotional poppets/craft dolls".
What are Emotional poppets?
Emotional poppets are small or medium sized dolls that help aid, help cast spells/rituals, protect a room or specific person, to be used in shrines of a dead relative, or to place a slight/low working curse on a person.
What is needed to create them
- An ability to sew or mold a doll or pouch.
- Colors of fabric or putty (Listed below)
- Lasting incense salts.
- Stuffing, straw, or filling beans.
- a way to bless/cleanse the doll after creating it. (unless using for negative purposes)
- Any materials to make it represent the person you are representing.
colors of emotions (Can vary from the beliefs of person to person.)
- Joy, happiness, and excitement - Pale yellow, medium bright yellow, or a light sliver.
- Peace, harmony and contentment- White, pale/light blue, or base.
- love, gratitude, and romance- Light pink, light red, and violet.
- Anger, wrath, and betrayed - Dark red, dark brown, blue gray.
- Depression, sadness, loneliness, grief- Dark gray, black, brown red, or dark purple.
- envy, jealous, annoyance- Dark emerald green, green brown, or neon yellow
Please keep in mind colors and their meaning vary from caster to caster.