I had a spiritual awakening 3 years ago and suddenly realized who I am since then I've lost my ability to eat and drink food. I stick to organic food however organics give me the same symptoms. Since then I found out that Chlorine is the problem and after testing organic produce for Chlorine levels the levels show similar to drinking a bottle of bleach. I'm looking to learn magik because i am very well connected to all five elements but because I can't eat properly I don't seem to get the time to learn anything. Can anyone give me any tips? food or magic food plays a big part in magic to by the way.
Message to mods if you delete this post can you give me a reason to why otherwise I don't understand? Thanks
The dangers of Chlorine