Everyone has a soul regardless. In a figurative sense, one who feels soulless is often sad, depress, or numb. Such low and negative energies will also play a role in one's mental health. Although I am not certified to tell you how to treat such things, I can offer suggestions based on my experiences with my own struggles in mental health.
1. Staying active. It can be jogging, walking or just going to work.
2. Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people.
3. Do the things you love. I this is a challenge, as my own depression often destroys my motivation. But once you pick up doing the things you love, you may feel a sense of motivation returning to you.
4. Be creative. The arts have always kept me stable. You may draw, write, sing, dance, or whichever creative endeavors you may enjoy.
5. Talk to someone. It could be a friend, family or a therapist. I see my therapist every week, and it has helped a lot.
These are just some suggestions of what I do. If you have any more questions, you may message me anytime. Blessed be.
Re: feeling soulless By: Artindark Moderator / Knowledgeable
Post # 3 Jul 04, 2018
You are probably experiencing some sort of detachment either emotional, mental or both on some level with your core personality. Detachment often creates a sense of not existing in relation with yourself and everything else around you. Trauma can cause detachment.
I would encourage you to speak with a professional (therapist) about this feeling and try to get to the bottom of it. Such feelings/lack of feelings on long run can bring forth another types of complications and emotional disturbances.
You need to fill a questionary and to be properly assessed. See if there are any free services in your area or helplines.
You cannot be soulless because if you were you would not be still living in this physical plane of existence because your soul is what anchors your consciousness in your body. Human body will not remain alive for long if the soul has left for extended period of times, and you certainly would not have been able to post a question here.
I think you have a death curse on you; death curses are curses which make you hmm..it's like, the opossite of life is death metaphorically speaking. Depression is an emotion...it ain't something frightening, just makes feel like you have lack of life, the name is symbolic.