Last night I had my first concious astral projection. I had woken up at exactly 5pm and stayed lying there for a minute or so. I felt EXTREME vibrations and when it died down I felt like getting up. I felt my upper body raise and I tried to look around. I couldn't see anything (I hadn't realised what was happening) and it felt like there was the blackest smoke covering my eyes. TBH it felt amazing even though I couldn't get my legs out.
For a few minutes I was sitting up and heard someone in the kitchen. The noise startled me and as soon as I had heard it I was ripped back into my body and was wide awake.
When I got into the vibrational state I was:
- sleeping on my right, facing mostly north
- had a very clear mind
- was mildly ill
- (before I was in the state) had the thought that there was something outside my window
I have a few questions about this experience too
- How do I clear my mind? Do I just think of blackness?
- How would I get my legs out? Do I try the rollout technique?
- Can anybody help me replicate this? Maybe run through the steps.
- How long does it take most people to enter the vibrational state and what do you think of to do it?
- What techiques to get to teh vibrational do you recommend?
Thanks for the help and if I have any more questions I will post in the replies.