Many people may wonder how to determine if one has been cursed or hoodooed. The following is provided to help people recognize the signs that one has indeed been cursed. Please keep in mind that the majority of people who have been cursed never realize they have been cursed and if they happen to be non-believers they will normally deny they are cursed, even as well-wishers on the outside watch as their lives are destroyed.
Signs One May Be Cursed Or Hoodooed
- An out of the ordinary string of bad luck with multiple negative experiences occurring in a relatively short time frame.
- Feelings of physical exhaustion or fatigue
- Financial difficulties and the loss of ones job or income
- Difficulty sleeping, especially if experiencing odd nightmares or dreams.
- Developing a troubled mind, such as depression, mania, inability to concentrate, feelings of fear or panic, feelings of hopelessness or else periods of extreme anger, confusion, and general angst.
- Experiencing a negative presence (can be either the feeling that ones home has suddenly become haunted even though one never had any supernatural problems before or the feeling that something is pressing down on ones self or may even be riding ones back. In most cases the experiences is described along the lines of being smothered in a cloud of negative energy. Another often reported phenomenon is of catching a glimpse of a moving shadow where one shouldn't be and especially out of the corner of ones eye.)
- Demonic or Spirit possession (usually causing the person to act like an animal, crawl on their hands and knees and even bark like a dog, according to folklore)
- The death of pets
- The breaking up of relationships, friends who have abandoned you, a lover or spouse who leaves, etc
- Unusual accidents (both of yourself and the people around you)
- Unnatural health complaints (especially if one was of good health prior to the onset of these negative experiences)
- The finding of strange powders, bags, bottles, dolls, charms, or fetishes in ones home or property. (These are tricks a practitioner throws or places as part of cursing the enemy. Often such items are concealed or buried)
- Someone telling you that they cursed you (especially of one is experiencing these negative things listed here)
- Divination indicating one is cursed (especially if one is experiencing these negative things listed here)
- The death of loved ones and or of the person who was cursed (This is actually rare. The level of power needed to manifest this extreme outcome is usually beyond the scope of most black magic practitioners. This said there are indeed cases where it is believed that a black magic practitioner just happened to invoke enough power to pull it off.)
Some things to keep in mind:
- Curses ebb and flow as well as come in waves. One might experience times where one thinks things are back to normal only to have another round of these unfortunate experiences.
- With regard to a curses effect on ones health, keep in mind that a curse will act on ones dispositions and weaknesses. If one is prone to a certain condition or disorder then that is how the curse will attack or manifest itself with regard to destroying ones health. Otherwise, a good guide to understanding curses is that they will attack the extremities first, usually the feet, legs, hands, arms, head, followed by hair-loss, skin and teeth-problems. (Teeth problems are very commonly reported!) These are areas of the body that are normally effected first before serious conditions arise. Another thing that is also commonly reported is repeated sickness and an illness that doctors cannot diagnose.
- Most curses will eventually fade away with time, especially after the curse does what it was supposed to do. An example of this is a female co-worker who curses another female co-worker who is also her rival for a promotion. She wants that woman gone from the job and her curse is successful. Her rival is driven out. Now that the rival is no longer employed there, the curse has done its job and it fades away. The poor unfortunate victim can now put her life back together.
- Most curses are not meant to kill their victims, but rather bring pain and suffering to their victims lives. Most people tend to jump to the conclusion that somebody is trying to murder them magically but such is usually not the case at all. Real death spells take an incredibly amount of personal power and energy and most occult practitioners simply dont have the power or will to see such spells through.
- Curses cast by someone who has been truly wronged, i.e. revenge or vengeance spells, are usually more powerful than curses placed on innocent people.
- The most powerful curses of all are the generational curses or family curses, when an entire family or generation of a family is cursed. This type of curse appears in the bible. It is usually the most destructive and may be near impossible to remove. What makes it so sad is that most of these people are paying for the sins of their ancestors. It takes an extraordinary amount of power to place a generational curse.
Have you Been Cursed?