Hello people. I would like to learn you how to see auras. Many people say you've got to smell, taste ir hear them. It's not reliable, because the only way to be sure of the right color, is to see it (you can feel it, though).
So, here we go!
1. Put your hand up, preferably with a white wall as background. You can do it when you're going to sleep, because you're quiet then.
2. Look at the wall behind, so your hand becomes less sharp then the wall. Keep looking at your finger, though.
3. Make sure you look at the borders of your hand, or the palm of it. Don't move your eyes, until you're used to it.
4. After some time, a little border will appear. This is your aura. You might not see colors at first. Take your time, it's a big prestation already to see the aura!
5. Keep looking and an "aurora borealis might appear. Keep looking again and it'll grow and shrink like a flame.
6. If you didn't see it for a long time, which isn't strange, close your eyes, because it glows after.
If theres anybody wanting to, I'll write more exercises. Blessings