Hello people. I would like to learn you how to see auras. Many people say you've got to smell, taste ir hear them. It's not reliable, because the only way to be sure of the right color, is to see it (you can feel it, though).
So, here we go!
1. Put your hand up, preferably with a white wall as background. You can do it when you're going to sleep, because you're quiet then.
2. Look at the wall behind, so your hand becomes less sharp then the wall. Keep looking at your finger, though.
3. Make sure you look at the borders of your hand, or the palm of it. Don't move your eyes, until you're used to it.
4. After some time, a little border will appear. This is your aura. You might not see colors at first. Take your time, it's a big prestation already to see the aura!
5. Keep looking and an "aurora borealis might appear. Keep looking again and it'll grow and shrink like a flame.
6. If you didn't see it for a long time, which isn't strange, close your eyes, because it glows after.
If theres anybody wanting to, I'll write more exercises. Blessings
I saw this thread a few days and I've been meaning to get to it...
Aura is specifically described as the energy being emitted. Auras hold signatures, vibrations, and frequencies that allow one to interpret various aspects of the object or body being viewed. A person's aura reflects many things ranging from health to instantaneous emotion. These things can be determined through what might be seen as color or size of the aura itself.
Everyone views energy differently and in a slightly different manner. As energy does not actually have color it is up to you as the person viewing the aura and the manner of which you do so to depict what is seen. Your mind might assign a certain section of the aura, or a certain frequency any color or colors. What these colors mean depends entirely on the person viewing them.
For instance, an aura of a generally happy person may look red to someone while it looks green to someone else. It depends on what you specifically associate with what the energy is reflecting about the person it belongs. In this case, what color, shape (some people see specific shapes), size, sound (auras to some people make noise) with happiness.
As suggested color isn't all there is to viewing auras, there is of course other ways to view them like shape and size.
There are several common ways to view auras. Perhaps the most common is to develop your third eye or "brow chakra" and train it in sensing and translating energy. However reading auras isn't only ever about what you see, you can feel, hear, or even taste (in theory) auras just as effectively.
My friend was born being able to read auras and this how she taught me how to read them. But it only works if you believe, my sister didn't and it didn't work but I did and I saw her's . The more you practice this the easer it gets to do it. It used to take me 5min just to start to see it now it's about 30seconds at the most. Great advice! It really works.