Raven's Gate's Articles
To add an article to this book you must be level Council or above in Raven's Gate.
- A Full Moon Ritual For Energy
A ritual to be used on the full moon to charge you up.
- Astral Projection Exercises
A meditative exercise contributed by Oakwulf..
- astral projetion to travel (members only)
astral plane exercise
- Astral Travel simplicity itself (members only)
- Aura Healing (members only)
- aura reading for beginners (members only)
aura reading and start with it
The definition of a aura, a compiled list of aura color meanings, and tips on learning to view auras.
- Brief History of Hoodoo (members only)
A description of hoodoo by former coven member docvoodoo.
- Cermony For Unlocking Your Witch (members only)
This will allow you to become a witch, especially if you're a beginner. It'll allow you to become to your full potential. Though you don't become a witch through a spell, one can help you gain the motivation to become actively involved in the practice. You become one through studying, experiencing, and gaining knowledge.
- Chakras (members only)
Description of each chakra and the mantra to open them.
- clairvoyance_lessons (members only)
9 days to complete your psychic abilities
- Class 1:Basic Spell Casting (members only)
A guide to basic spell casting for beginners to advanced material. Everyone should read this. Spell casting may become easier.
- Class 2: Awakening Your Magick (members only)
This spells giv your spells a boost and makes them work better..also awakens your inner magick..
- Class 4: Meditation (members only)
Meditation. The art of focusing. Everyone needs to focus in their work with Magick. Or just normal lives. This is it.
- Class 5: How To Use Visualisation (members only)
How to visualise in order to improve your spell-work etc.
- Class 6: Purifying your Circle (members only)
This ritual will purify your circle and it'll also help purify your spell.
- Class 7: Chakra's (members only)
Here is your short guide to basic chakras of our body..
- Combat magic Facts and Fiction
I have read a lot about combat magic and came to conclusion that most people know very little on the subject and that most of it is just a fluff. Following article is supposed to share enough about both "real" combat magic and what many believe to be combat magic. And I will include couple of "spells" in it as well.
- Contacting Angels (members only)
This is a way to call your angels..This is no specific ritual but just asking them to assist you..
- Creating an Altar (members only)
This is a basic altar setup that is commonly spoken about to newer practitioners. There are many other ways to make altars to suit your own needs & pleasures.
- Energy manipulation
What is energy, The importance of it.
- Energy Manipulation (members only)
Article on Energy Manipulation provided by former member Nizan.
- Energy Manipulation (members only)
Introduction for you energy manipulators
- Familiars (members only)
A description of familiars utilizing historical and modern references.
- Fenrir (members only)
Story of the Norse god Fenrir, son of the pseudo-god Loki.
- For Psychics Only: View Fast You Visions
Many psychic have some difficulties sometimes to view their visions. This is a way to make it easy for you.
- Herbs (members only)
A-Z list of the magickal use of herbs and plants.
- History of Shamanism
Information detailing the history of Shamanism.
- how to meet a fairy (members only)
to meet a fairy
- Imaginative Hydrokineis Practice
This is to help you learn to control water. Although you can't, it is surely good to be imaginative. Though, you can use water in many other practices such as divination.
Information detailing the herb.
- Life after death (members only)
There is nothing more important to us as living beings than that we have something we can describe as a soul that continues to exist after physical death and is everlasting. For without this, it is all for naught and there was no point in existing at all for ultimately it does not matter if we live for a year or a trillion years if we do not have immortality. And in fact not having such would really be the ultimate cruelty.
- Little Telepathy Knowledge & Fun Practice
Ever feel like talking to a friend secretly? Telepathy is no magical ability. Instead, it is a scientific-unproven theory.
- love potions (members only)
- lucid dreaming (members only)
the first step to astral projection
- Meditation : Void
A step by step void mediation
- morphic fields:indentification and basics (members only)
begin your morphic exercises
- morphic fields:method 1 (members only)
begin sending your messages threw your body
- morphic fields:method 2 (members only)
- Necromantic Evocation
Here is a ritual that I came across in a book that was very old. User beware of the ramifications.
- Opening your Third Eye (members only)
This ritual is used to open your third eye..
- Potion to make you stop loving someone (members only)
- Practical Class 1: Find A Lost Item (members only)
A simple ritual which only uses the power of mental energy to help you find an item which has been lost.
- Practical Class 2: Working with the Elements
A series of basic exercises, working with the elements.
- Practical Class 3: Activating your chakras (members only)
This ritual is used to activate your chakras which help you in various forms of rituals ans spells..
- Practical Class 4: Automatic Writing (members only)
- Psi Ball
A short simple textual guide to create a Psi Ball on behalf of Sir_Prize
- Psi Beginners 1: Telekinesis (members only)
Just a start for the beginners to learn how to control the flow of energy and learn how to move objects. Advanced should start here.
- Psi Beginners 2: Astral Projection (members only)
A guide to help beginners Astral Project.
- Psi Beginners 2: Astral Projection part 2 (members only)
When you have completed Astral Projection 1. You can use this to further your development..
- Psi Beginners 4: Psychic Shower
A way to cleanse, charge, and protect your aura
Information about Qabalah.
- Ravens Gate, Rites of Passage
Coven Commitment. This Rite confirms your dedication to the Coven. Only for those who are sincere and ready.
- Reference: Crystals
A list of physical properties as well as spiritual meanings of crystals.
- Reference: Moon Phases
Information on the moons phases.
- Reference: Tools
A list of witches tools used in spells and rituals
- Reference :Types of Magick
this is for the beginners as to wot is some of the different types of magick and also a refresher for others
- releasing dark magick (members only)
ritual to release the energy within you for purposes of revenge chaos etc
- Sigil Madness I
I've been working with sigils for a while now so I decided to take the time to compose a thread about them. This thread will provide a brief outline of what they are and how to make them. Sigils are a very personal and individual practice which makes this information rather general.
- Starting with Angelic Magick (members only)
To begin with Angelic Magick and to know more about angels..
- The Basics (members only)
A brief definition of magick and descriptions of what those call the basics of magick(meditation, centering, visualization, and grounding).
- Thermokenesis swirl (members only)
For thermokenesis beginners here is an exercise that make you create a temperature. Although this article is for fun, thermokenesis isn't exactly real, but we can learn to control things like our body heat as our body does regulate it periodically.
- Thought-Form Familiars (members only)
Excerpt on thought-forms from The Witch's Familiar: Spiritual Partnerships for Successful Magic By Raven Grimassi.
- To gain favour of a faery.. (members only)
Being in contact with a faery is one of the best experiences..They are really sweet and helpful..
- to leave the body (members only)
beginners for astral projection
- To meet your spirit guide.. (members only)
Spirit guides have great potential to help us any way they can..Having a connection with them can prove really benificial to us..Here is how to do it..
- Totem Animals (members only)
A list of the characteristics of each animal and a brief definition of Native American totem animals as well as a brief guide on how to determine your totem animal.
- Tree of Life
The Tree of Life is a symbol from the Kabbalah (Qabala), continuing ten spheres or energy centres, called Sephiroth (numbers).
- Triple Goddess Blessing (members only)
For the blessing of the Triple Goddess to empower you.
- Wand Making (members only)
These are a few ways to make a wand..
- your inner truth (members only)
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.