|Join :||Accepting Applications|
Ad Astra Per Aspera Carpe Diem
Welcome to Raven's Gate
Raven's Gate, like many other covens on Spells of Magic, was founded in 2008, and much of it's original purpose and intent has been lost over the course of a decade's time, but once again, our creaking and cawing gates open, inviting all those with an interest, a passion, and a desire to share their hopes, dreams, and goals with us.
We strive to create a home away from home, where strangers from the four corners of the Earth can come together in an environment of love, support, laughter, and growth. Here you will find new practitioners that are taking the first steps along their path; intermediate practitioners who can help and still have much to learn, and experienced practitioners who have spent years or decades studying the occult and witchcraft.
Our group studies can't be described in point form, for we learn, study, and discuss whatever our hearts desire. We invite all subjects to be brought to our table, regardless of any stigmas involved. We are those who work with the dark and light equally, and those who see beyond the veil, just as the raven does.
We will not coddle or spoon feed information to our members, opting for good natured debates or discussions, sharing credible resources, and creating quality articles that can be perused by current and future generations of coven members.
We are an active coven, and all membership is expected to take responsibility for their participation in Raven's Gate. That being said, we recognize that things happen in our friend's lives and that they may be away from the coven for a brief period of time. Participation includes logging in consistently, regular contributions, and hanging out in chat a couple times a week, once a month at minimum.
Members of Raven's Gate will conduct themselves with the highest level of maturity and respect when using the public portions of the site. We are a reflection of our coven and the leadership of. The rules of the website will be acknowledged, and any member found dishonouring them, lying, or being gagged, will face removal.
Raven's Gate Membership
If you're interested in becoming a member of Raven's Gate, please keep a few things in mind before submitting an application:
- We require all members to have a short biography about themselves and a profile picture. Applicants with incomplete profiles will be denied an interview or acceptance
- You must hit " apply " and send a written questionnaire to Noctiuagus & Dark_Angel
- We are +18 and any minors requesting acceptance will have to undergo an interview to determine your desires and needs as a student within our coven
Keeping this all in mind, we are a non-exclusive coven, and only deny applications if we feel the applicant would be better suited in a separate coven, or if we feel they lack the understanding of what it means to be a part of a coven. Please fill out and send the below listed questionnaire to the leaders of Raven's Gate and they will respond to you as soon as quickly possible.
- How would you describe yourself? Please include your age, preferred pronouns, and how you became interested in magic.
- What aspects of magic interest you, and do you have any practices? Can you paint us a portrait of the type of practitioner you are?
- Why are you interested in Raven's Gate, and what do you hope that we can offer you as a coven? What is your availability and what do you hope to contribute?
- Is there any other information about yourself that you'd like to share? Your favorite tree, a little known fact, or how many times you can skip a rock?
With outstretched hands of familial support,
High Priest, Noctiuagus, and the Members of Council from Raven's Gate