The color of an item can have drastic effects on any spell you cast, and generally on your day to day life.
Many times spells will require a certain color candle or colored pen or something else of color. The color is not chosen randomly, instead, each color has certain properties which can help to enhance the effects of a spell.
Sometimes just wearing a certain color can also effect your life. Here is a summary of the more powerful colors in magic.
- RED Red is the color of energy, vitality and power. It is used for burning out cancer, drying up weeping sores or wounds, etc., it will warm cold areas to reduce pain. Red is a powerful healing agent for healing diseases of the blood and circulation. It will help with depression. If you are a sales person - try wearing something red.
- ORANGE The mental body in both its logical and conceptual form. It is used to increase immunity, to increase sexual potency, to help in all digestive ailments, chest and kidney diseases. Orange will have a gentle warming effect if used lightly. Orange, like red should not be used for too long. It is not a good color for nervous people or people easily agitated.
- PEACHThe peach frequency is used for peace, truth, and balance.
- YELLOW Yellow is the color of intellect and it is used for mental stimulation, it will help you think quicker. It is good for clearing a foggy head. To help cure dermatitis and other skin problems and again it must be used carefully because it is very stimulating and it could cause exhaustion and depression.
- GREEN Green is the color of healing and traveling back in time. It will balance the emotions and brings about a feeling of calmness. Green is a good general healing color because it stimulates growth therefore it is good for helping heal broken bones - regrowth of tissue of all kinds.
- BLUE Blue is the color of truth, serenity and harmony, by helping to soothe the mind. Blue is good for cooling, calming, reconstructing and protecting. Blue will help feverish conditions, it will help stop bleeding and it will help with nervous irritations. It is very good for burns. Too much blue could leave you cold, depressed and sorrowful.
- PURPLE Purple is also a color that will connect you with your spiritual self. It is good for mental and nervous problems. It will assist very well with rheumatism and epilepsy. Helps with pain, is used in deep tissue work and helps heal the bones. Too much purple and you don't tend to live in this world.
- LAVENDER Lavender is the color of equilibrium, it helps with spiritual healing.
- VIOLET Violet is the color of divine freedom. It is used to burn off karma from other lifetimes on all levels.
- WHITE White represents purity. It will purify the body on the highest levels. It is the highest charging field to bring peace and comfort at the highest level.
- SILVER Silver is the color of peace and persistence. It is the major purging color so it is very good for removing unwanted diseases and troubles from the body. It is best for cancer of tissue and blood.
- GOLD Gold is the strongest color to help cure all illness. It is so strong that many people are not able to tolerate it, so people have to be conditioned to gold over a period of time. Gold strengthens all fields of the body and spirit.
- BLACK Black is a color that is not used very often but it will help bring a patient to a state of grace. It will help them reach the silence and the peace of God. We are all drawn to the colors we need to create the balance we need in our lives.