Newly updated Bio.
- Name: Kylara
- Age: 24 And i am in a happily committed relationship. And a mother as well.
- Coven: I'm in the Spell Casters Coven. My current membership is Contributer and I've posted many Articles, Spells and a couple of forums. So check my history frequently as I try to post weekly if not daily. I have binders and notebooks filled with stuff I plan to add.
A little about me: I guess you can say I'm more of on the left hand path as I study black magicksalthough I do study and practice other magicks as well. I'm also working on my way to writing my first book to hopefully publish.
I do not teach, although however I'll happily give you advice if possible, point you in the right direction and guide you as best as possible. Though I won't spoonfeed you everything you need to know. I also do not perform readings or cast spells for anyone.
My Expectations upon mailing me:
- Do not mail me just to send romantic, sexual and flirty messages this isn't a dating site and the mods will be notified and you will be blocked.
- Do not mail me just to troll/spam me the mods will be notified.
- Do not send threatening messages, ask for personal information or ask me for money. I will report you to the mods and block you.
- Please include a subject upon mailing me with a purpose.
But don't be afraid to mail me just because of my expectations I'm always down to talk and make friends as long as they are up to my mailing expectations.
What I have knowledge and practice in:
- Egyptian Magick
- Rune Magick & Runes
- Moon Magick
- Crystals & Gems
- Heka Magick & Heka Healing
- Black, White, Barrier, & Chaos Magicks
- Sigils & Sigil Magick
- Elemental Magick & Elements
- Candle & Color Magick & Uses
- Tarot, Oracle, & Divination
- Sacred Spaces, & days of week associated with.
- Curses & Hexes
- Various Meditation Techniques
- Healing Methods & Techniques
I may add more later on.
Deities I work with ( I work with many but I'll list the main ones I work with:
Quotes: Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age The child is grown, and puts away childish things~Bella Cullen Breaking Dawn part 1
Spartan poem-Stand warrior stand-feet firmly planted,even in sand. Our spirits soar on high, for a Spartan never truly dies. ~Herodatosassassin creed odyssey