2. Lift your athame with your projective hand-the hand you write with-and hold it blade up. With the pommel (the part of the handle that's sticking out from the bottom of your fist), knock three times lightly on your altar.
3. Walk clockwise (around the left side of your altar) to the easternmost edge of what will be your magick circle (this should correspond with the circumference of the sphere from your banishing). Point the athame blade at the floor.
4. Try to summon the feeling you had as the energy was coursing through you during the banishing it helps to slightly tense your muscles. Feel your body tingling as it did when you were calling down energy and imagine this energy seeping out of your hand and athame blade. At first you'll sense only trickles coming out; wait a moment and imagine the power building in intensity until it comes out resebling a silver laser beam in your minds eye. With your eyes open you should visualize this energy cutting through the air and connecting with the edge of your cleanse space. Think of it as a laser sword with a point that you'll be dragging around the floor of the room.
5. Move clockwise around the altar to your original spot facing east with the altar before you. Close your eyes and strengthen your visualization of the silver circle. See it blazing against an inky background. See how the darkness forms a tangible pressure that keeps the circle in place, much as air keeps an inflated ballon from either collapsing or exploding outward.
7. Open your eyes and put your athame down onto the altar. Pick up the elemental air incense stick with your projective hand. Light it using one of the altar candles and blow on it to get it smoking More around the left side of the altar to the east quarter of your circle.
8. Facing out to the east, use the stick of incense to trace a large elemental air invoking pentagram in the air, about chest level. Imagine it glowing yellow as you do so. To charge the glowing construct fully, tense your muscles to raise up energy as you did to cast the circle. Take a deep breath, feeling the energy vourse through you. Exhale, pushing energy out of your projecting hand and into the pentegram. see, as you can, the pentegram glowing brighter yellow.
9.Extend and raise your projecting arm, the one holding the incense, above the floating pentegram. Look through the pentagon at the glyph's center-peer through it into the darkness. While gazing this way say:
Forces of air, elementals of the east, emerge from the black of night. In honor of the old ones, come and lend your power to my rite.
Allow yourself to skry for a moment through the pentagon center. Try to see what comes forth from the shadow.
10. Walk clockwise around the edge of circle, letting the incense smoke purify it. State your purpose by saying:
I PURIFY WITH AIR
Finish at the east and move clockwise to return to your starting point at the altar. Place the incense in the censer for now.
11. Pick up the fire candle, light it using one of the altar candles, and move clockwise around your altar to the south quarter of the circle.
12. Facing south, use the lit candle to slowly draw a red fire invoking pentegram in the air. Charge the pentegram as you did in the east by raising energy and pushing it out of your projective hand. See the pentegram glowing brighter red.
13. Extend your arm, raising the candle above the floating pentegram. Peer into the darkness through the red pentagon at the glyph's center. While skrying, say:
Forces of fire, elementals of the south, emerge from the black of night. In honor of the Old Ones, come and lend your power to my rite
Gze through the pentagon center, again trying to see what emerges from the shadows.
14. Walk clockwise around the edge of the cirlce, retracing it with the lit fire candle say:
I PURIFY WITH FIRE.
Finish at the south, then move clockwise to return to your startung point of the altar
15. lift the water cup with your projecting hand and do as you did with the other toold draw pentegram etc after all that say:
Forces of water, elementals of the west, emerge from the black of night. In honor of the Old Ones, come and lend your power to my rite.
Gaze through the pentagon center until satisfield your call has been heard.
18. Switch the water cup to your other hand. Use your projecting hand to sprinkle drops onto the floor as you walk clockwise around wise around the edge of the circle. Say:
I PURIFY WITH WATER.
Finish at the west, then turn clockwise to return to your starting point behind the altar. Place the water cup on the altar
19. Pick up the salt container and do like you do with the other items draw pentegram etc in the north draw hand and say:
FORCES OF EARTH, ELEMENTALS OF THE NORTH, EMERGE FROM THE BLACK NIGHT. IN HONOR OF THE OLD ONES, COME AND LEND YOUR POWER TO MY RITE
Skry for a few moments.
22. Switch the salt container to your other nad, walk clockwise scatter pinches of salt onto the floor as you walk and say:
I PURIFY WITH EARTH
Finish at the north
walck clockwise go back to the front of altar
24.Lift the athame with your projective hand and trace a silver invoking pentegram (starting at the top, like an earth pentegram) over your nocturnal portal, See the glyph blazing over the portal, representing the hidden energy in a Dark Moon, in the night, and in your very being, Let the glyph fade as you begin to skry the portal. While gazing, say:
THE NOCTURNAL CIRCLE IS CAST I NOW STAND IN SACRED SPACE, I AM BETWEEN WORLDS SORROUNDED BY ETERNAL NIGHT. SO MOTE IT BE,
Continue to skry if any visions present themselves.
27 When your task is complete, give thanks to the god and goddess for helping you thats if you did a godform
28. Pick up the athame with your projecting hand, walk around the left of the altar to the east.
29. Extend your arm, holding up the athame, and say:
FORCES OF AIR, BEING OF THE EAST, MANY THANKS FOR LENDING ENERGY TO MY RITE RETREAT NOW TO THE SHADOWS WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE GOD AND GODDESS OF NIGHT
Draw a yellow banishing air pentegram with the athame Maintain the visualization for a moment, then move to the south
30 Ho,d up the athame and say:
Forces of fire, beings of the south, many thanks for lending energy to my rite, RETREAT NOW TO THE SHADOWS WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE GODS AND GODDESS OF NIGHT
Draw a red pentegram and you know go clockwise the same as the last one
31-32 keep going to every direction with the tools that correspond to that and say the forces etc and then draw pentegram etc
33. Facing east switch the athame to your receiving hand (likely your left). Look down and make a cutting motion, thereby slicing through the energy field of the circle.
34. point the atahme at the cirlce and walk counterclockwise. See the silver energy moving back up the blade. Go completely around the circle returning to the east.
35Tap the pommel of the athame three times on the altar, still using your receiving hand and say:
THE RITE IS ENDED, THE NOCTURNAL CIRCLE IS OPEN. MAY MY WILL BE CARRIED THROUGH THE NIGHT