Days of the week: Wu Xing correspondences
- Monday, Getsuyobi, "Getsu" means Moon, the element of water.
- Tuesday, Kayobi, "Ka" means fire, the element of fire.
- Wednesday, Suiyobi, "Sui" means water, the element of water.
- Thursday, Mokuyobi, "moku" means wood, the element of wood.
- Friday, Ginyobi, "Gin" means metal, the element of metal.
- Saturday. Doyobi, "Do" means earth, the element of earth.
- Sunday, Nichiyobi, "nichi' means Sun, the element of fire.
Animal spirits in Shinto Witchcraft
- Foxes, tricksters, messengers of Inari.
- White snake, the messenger of Benzaiten, water god (Suijin).
- Manekineko, wealth and prosperity.
- Sacred Cow, the messenger of Tenjinsama, the god of scholars.
- Monkey, kami of family blessings in the home.
- Dragon, Suijin (Water Gods), kami of rain and snow.
- Koma-inu, shrine protectors.
- Eto, the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac.