- mint (1 teabag)
- black pepper (2 teaspoons)
- cinnamon (2 teaspoons)
- vanilla (2 teaspoons)
- water (300 ml)
- garlic (4 tablespoons)
1. Take the garlic pieces and grind them. Do not use garlic powder as a replacement! Use only proper garlic.
2. Place the water into the cauldron and once it gets closer to the boiling point, add the garlic powder and start mixing deosil. Once the water starts boiling, start chanting while continuing mixing "As my body weak is boiling,from the fever caused by flu,let the cold itself be toiling and do not give any clue, of the healing in my body and the hope raised in my soul, as the garlic in the water let the blessing flow and flow!"
3. Stop the fire and place the potion into a blessing bowl. Add the tea bag and let it stay in for 5 minutes. Remove the tea infuser after the 5 minutes, take the blessing bowl in both your hands and chant 3 times "Februus, in your name I bless the potion! Purify my body and purify my soul, anoint my healing, make the sickness go!"
4. Add the other ingredients and mix 30 times deosil. Drink the potion two times a day. Once in the morning and once before going to bed. The symptoms should feel better after 1 day (3rd drink) and the state of the flu should feel like it is improving after 3 days. You could stop drinking it after the 3rd day, but there is a little chance the flu might get back.
For best results, drink for a maximum of 7 days. Do not drink on an empty stomach, it may cause hyperacidity, therefore you may feel a slight sensation of pain.