- ginger root 2 tablespoons
- coffee 1/2 tablespoon
- peppermint 1/2 tablespoon
- valerian root 1/2 tablespoon
- feverfew dried leaves 4 tablespoons
- honey 2 tablespoons
- water 250 ml
1. Put the water in the cauldron. Start the fire.
2. Put the feverfew leaves right away, then let the water boil for a second and stop the fire.
3. Mix 50 times clockwise and chant throughout the whole process "Oh Leaves of the Earth,/ Sons and Daughter of Dioscorides,/ made of Sun and Earth and Air and Water,/ now burnt in fire,/ burnt in water,/ burnt in flames,/ released in air/ help my mind/ oh you, take care/ of the flames inside my skull,/ make the pain find just no use."
4. Add the coffee, ginger, peppermint & valerian. Mix 50 times anticlockwise.
5. Let the potion cool until it reaches a temperature below 34 degrees Celsius.
6. Add the honey and mix until it has completely diluted in the potion.
7. Drink on an empty stomach.
Do NOT use daily for more than 4 months in a row.