Warning: Before any practitioner may call upon any of these demons, strict guidelines must be followed and adhered to. These demons are vile in nature and are hard to control. Know the demon you are conjuring and know that demon's particular glyph or name. There is no room for error! If you cannot complete a conjuration from start to finish, It is better not to begin, for only unfavorable results will follow. The demons I will list at the end of the ritual are very dangerous and nothing to fool around with. If you proceed you do so at your own risk. Now that it's said let's begin.
Note: The list of the demons to conjure will be at the end of this ritual.
Clothing and Items:
- The conjurer's must robe be black in color and hooded, and should be clean and unsoiled.
- Black candles and incense of your own choosing should also be present.
- All glyphs are to be drawn beforehand and placed under a black cloth until they are needed.
- A glass bowl big enough to cleanse your hands in should be present, filled with water and ready for use.
- A knife or sharp object used to draw blood.
- Parchment paper and pen for writing demons name or drawing glyphs.
- Salt to inscribe the conjurer's circle.
- A scrying mirror at least 10x12, or a crystal ball may be used instead.
- Other items may be necessary depending on the demon you are attempting to summon.
The circle of conjuration:
There must be one center circle and three smaller circles surrounding the center circle. One center circle, two smaller circles to the left. Three smaller apex circles, four smaller circles to the right. The conjurer's circle should be made six feet across. Each of the three circles around is should to be one foot each.
- The center circle represents Earth (1).
- The circle to the left represents the realm of the demon whom you are conjuring (2).
- The circle to the apex represents the unknown (3).
- The circle to the right represenst the conjurer (4).
- To begin, make sure you are clean.
- Dress for ritual.
- Light incense.
- Light two candles and extinguish all other lights.
- Cast a circle.
- Take up salt, and starting from left go counter clockwise, sprinkling the salt onto the floor.
Concentrate on the demon you are about to conjure. Say with a loud voice these words as you begin; "The earth's circle from left to right, may ancient demons be seen tonight. Blood and bones of those before, open up the demon's door!" Begin again at the left and inscribe the demon's circle in the same manner and say these words with a loud voice; "Ancient demons who dwell in the night, I summon thee here with all my might!" Now inscribe the circle of the unknown in the same fashion. Say these words with a loud voice; "I call to the unknown from this magickal place. Where humans and demons meet face to face." The conjurer's circle is inscribed last. Again, in the same manner say these words with a loud voice; "I now inscribe the conjurer's sphere, with my will alone I bind thee here!"
Now place the scrying mirror in the circle of the unknown. Light the two candles, and place one on each side of the mirror. Take the glyph or name of the demon that is under the black cloth that represents the demon you are attempting to conjure. Now, put it in the Demons Circle. Write your magickal name or initials on a piece of parchment paper. Take up the knife or sharp object and prick your left forefinger. Place three drops of blood on the parchment paper with your name and place them within the conjurer's circle. Cleanse your hands in the water you have already prepared. You may now step into the circle of the Earth. Seat yourself in a comfortable position facing the circle of the unknown. The circle is now charged. Remember you are not to set foot inside the center circle until all else is done. Begin to stare into the magickal mirror or crystal ball. Let your mind empty itself of all outside influences. Be still and let your breathing become slow and rhythmic. Concentrate on the magickal mirror. Watch it as it slowly begins to shimmer like a black liquid. Then, begin the conjuration.
Say in a loud voice; "Come forth ________! Oh great demon hear my plea. I call thee up by the power of the this circle and by thine own most secret name________. By thine own name I summon thee. Appear now that I may not be afraid as I stand within the circle of the earth. Come forth and manifest thyself in the dark glass which is prepared for thee. Show thyself _______! Oh ancient demon I summon thee. Appear unto me now in a form that is not unpleasant so that I may gaze upon thee. Come thou_________, without delay from wherever in thy world thou mayest be. Come and answer all of my questions truthfully in a voice which is clear and understandable."
Note: Fill in with a name of a demon that you wish to summon or your magickal name on the empty paces.
Repeat this conjuration three times. If the demon does appear it is likely some other magus has conjured it first. If this is the case a messenger demon may appear instead, which is very likely. Be sure to remember its appearance and name. This will be useful later and also you must search for its glyph as it is also needed. Contrary to belief, a demon or spirit cannot manifest themselves in multiple places at once. So don't get discouraged if you don't succeed the first time. These demons can be called at any time of day or night, and no lunar or solar cycles or planetary alignments are necessary.
When the demon appears in its form and fashion before you, or in the magick mirror say; "You are most welcome, Oh great demon________. I have called thee forth by ancient rites and I now bind thee here until thou hast answered all my questions and diligently performed my will. By the power of the four circles that bind thee give unto me a true answer." Now ask your questions; or say something like,"destroy my enemy which torments me." When the demon has answered your questions or promised to do your bidding, you must then release the demon so that it may return to its abode.
Say, "Oh great demon_______, thou hast faithfully answered my questions truthfully and hast been bound to this circle created by ancient rites. I now release thee_______, go now swiftly unto thy abode and be ever ready to return when I call thee. Go now without harm to beast nor man, and may peace be between you and me from this night unto infinity."
Closing The Circle:
Say: "I_______, being armed with the knowledge of these ancient rites, banish all demons and spirits who have been conjured here on this night. Go now into thy abodes in peace." Burn the parchment paper with your name written on it. Then burn the glyph of name of the demon you have conjured. Blow out the candles, then cleanse your hands in the bowl. Say these words in loud voice; "This rite has now ended. This circle is now closed."
- Sishbus: Demon of storms and lightning. Sishbus appears as a dark mist in the shape of a horned humanlike figure. His glyph is clearly visible on his chest. Sishbus can be called upon to cause damaging floods and fires, or to control them.
- Azras: Demon of the shadows and darkness. Azras appears like an everchanging black shadow. Also known as the demon of terror. Azras can be called upon to cause fear of the night and can manifest himself as nocturnal apparitions. He can kill by his spectral touch.
- Iriel: Known as the demon of nightmares. Iriel appears in the form of a hideous creature; with a large mouth full teeth with bits of rotting flesh hanging from its bones. Iriel can be summoned to invade anothers dream, causing them night terrors. If Iriel catches the victim and devors him during her night terror; his waking life will at that instant be over.
- Enebiel: Known as Enebiel the slayer. Enebiel appears as a tall humanlike creature with piercing dark eyes and long white hair. In his right hand he holds a bloody black book of those to be slain. In his right hand, he holds a human femur fashioned for killing. Enebiel can be summoned to slay your enemies, and should be instructed to place their names in his book. Palesiepsyr: Demon of death and dying. Palesiepsyr appears as a rotting corpse with a maggots falling from his putrid flesh and is surrounded by a cloud of flies. He can be summoned to bring about an agonizing death and to speed up the process in those that linger too long on the threshold.
- Arzaon: The demon of invisibility. He appears as a shimmering silvery mist. He can be summoned and compelled to make the conjurer unseen by all human eyes.
- Pabakas: Demon of dementia. He appears to the conjurer as a crazed creature with large black eyes and greyish skin. He can be summoned to cause dementia in those chosen by the conjurer. Blood is to be offered to Pabakas in exchange for his service.
- Boram: Known as the keeper of the dead. Boram appears as a tall pale creature. His eyes are dim and lifeless. He can be summoned to find a soul and release it for a short while to speak with the conjurer, if it is so desired.
- Izarus: Demon of vengeance. Izarus appears to the conjurer as an otherworldly creature. His skin is dark black and battle hardened and appears to change color to dark grey at times. Izarus can be summoned to exact revenge upon any creature, provided there is just cause. Once Izarus is unleashed upon a victim, he will not stop until his thirst for blood is satisfied.
- Akerial: Demon of forbidden knowledge. Akerial appears as a dark robed figure. His face shadowed behind his blood. Akerial can be summoned to discuss in detail the first creation, as well as the magickal arts. He tells of all things that are forbidden or forgotten.
- Ursah: Demon of the ages. Ursah appears as a beautiful woman with long flowing hair. Do not answer any off her questions and do not leave the circle of the earth. It is advise to do an additional banishing after she is released. Ursah has the power to tell of things past, present, and of things to come. This demon is very tricky to deal with, be extremely careful.
- Zanziel: Demon of disease. Zanziel appears as a humanlike creature. His eyes are dark and lifeless. He can be summoned to bestow a disease on a victim chosen by the conjurer. This demon is one of the more dangerous to conjure.
- Rapitiel: Known as the apparition. Rapitiel appears as a grey ghostly figure and while in his presence poltergeist activity can occur. Rapitiel can be summoned to haunt a victim if it is so wished by the conjurer.
- Seperiel: Seperiel appears as a tall muscular man with ungodly pale skin. His eyes are hollow and dark. He can be called unto the circle, but is not advised. He has knowledge of all things physical and etheral, but is best versed in the details and ancient history of the first creation.
- Hezezael: Called the whispering demon. He appears as a very small demonic creature, almost transparent. Everyone in the world has had experiences with him at one time or another. Those little thoughts in our heads sometimes aren't our own. He can be summoned and compelled by the conjurer to whisper thoughts into a victims ear, good or bad.
- Azeziz: Demon of spells and magick. Azeziz appears as a sphere of energy with ever-changing colors. Azeziz can be summoned to teach a magickal principle or a spell of the conjurers choosing. If you have a problem finding a demon glyph you can mail me I will give it to you.