This meditation is excellent for beginners as it helps to give one a feel for energy. This meditation also strengthens the aura when done regularly.
1. Begin by relaxing your entire body. The deeper the trance, the more effective, but this meditation can be done at any time and a trance is not necessary.
2. Breath in and at the same time, draw in energy from all sides of your body, front, back, top of your head and bottom of your feet. For beginners, you should visualize white brilliant light, like the sun. Working with colors is more advanced and most effective when you are a bit more experienced.
3. Exhale and visualize the energy expanding your aura
4. Breathe in again and visualize the energy getting brighter and more powerful, radiating from your entire being.
5. Exhale again and visualize the energy expanding your aura, and the center of your body shining brilliantly like the sun.
6. Repeat this several times, each time visualizing the energy becomeing brighter and brighter as it increases in intensity.
When working with colors, visualize the color becoming more and more powerful and vibrant. You will notice each color has a different feel to it. Colors can be used to attract according to their nature.
You can also breathe in energy from the front and back sides of your body at the same time to meet in the middle, then do the sides and top and bottom. After this, let your aura expand outwards.
With this meditation, you can also practice expanding and contracting your aura.