The Twisted Nether
|Join :||Accepting Applications|
Merry meet, ^_^
The Twisted Nether is a sanctuary, and place of learning for any who wish to join its ranks. We are a smaller group at the moment, but are always willing to grow and learn. We seek knowledge, and the growth of our spiritual natures. Each one of us following our own set path, while sharing our findings and research with others. We are always strengthening the bonds of friendship, and fellowship, to make sure we do not stay a group of strangers.
In other words, we are looking for people who are willing to be active members in the group, and who are bringing a thirst for knowledge with them, and infomation to share if they have any.
Applying to The Twisted Nether:
When applying, we like our applicants to at least be 14 years of age, to keep a somewhat mature atmosphere. However, exceptions can be made if you present yourself as someone who will not disrupt the environment with childish games.
To apply :
- Click the "Apply to Join" Button! Otherwise, you can't be added to the coven, even if we really like your application. On the flip side, if you hit apply but do not email an application, you will not be accepted.
- Please have a bio, and some sort of picture on your profile. While this is not strictly required, it is recommended, as it gives us a better insight as to whether or not you`ll fit with us.
- Fill out the following application and mail it to the Priestess of the coven.
- How old are you?
- How active can you be in the coven?
- What do you bring to us? (Talents, skills, knowledge, etc)
- Why did you choose us to join? What do you want to learn?
- Have you had any accounts on SOM under other names?
- Have you belonged to any other covens? If so, why did you leave?
- Include any other details here (Optional)
The application will then be discussed among the leadership of the coven.
1. Keep control of yourself. Don`t start any uneccesary drama.
2. Stay active. While it is not required to post in forums, you will be removed from the coven if you are absent for more than a month, and don't report it. However, you will be allowed to re submit your application should this affect you!
3. Respect others. We have a variety of people here.
4. No roleplaying or fluffs. We are a serious coven, do not waste our time with werewolf/vampire/demonkin nonsense. Violaters will be removed.
5. Learn! A day without learning something new is a day wasted. Use the resources offered here, and make the most of your experience with us!
Thank you for visiting the Twisted Nether, if you have any questions you can email the High Priest, LucianArahsi, High Priestess Skylance, or council member Sozerius1
Our sister coven(s): Acquaintance with Darkness Priest: Naught Priestess: Zetastorm
We give thanks to our sister covens, for their friendship, shared knowledge, and support.