Five Fingered Protection Bath
- Five dried or fresh bay laurel leaves
- One cup (or more) of sea salt
- five limes, sliced in half
- A splash of vinegar, preferably lemmon vinegar
- 1 glass of spring water
- 1 glass of rose water or rose hydrosol, or one of the charged waters
Casting Instructions for 'Five Fingered Protection Bath'
1- Draw a warm bath.
2- First add the salt and the bay leaves.
3- Squeeze the limes into the water, tossing the fruit in as well.
4- Add the other ingredients .
5- Enter the water. Submerge yourself completely five times if possible. Stay in as long as you like. Rub your body with the limes.
6- Drain the water while still in the tub. Allow yourself to air-dry amidst the remnants of the limes and leftover leaves
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.