Magick Spell Jar
- 1 small sized Jar with a Lid of some sort.
- 2 Quarts Crystals
- A Chuck Of Your Own Hair.
- 3 stones that appear to you - earth
- 1 Feather - air
- A piece of Wax - Fire
- Salt (Sea salt if possible) - Water.
- 1 Pine Cone - Healing, protection.
- Basil - Protection and prospertity
- Bay Leaves - To remove negative energy and banish.
- Celery - Increase mental and physical powers
- Cinnamon - Healing and Psychic Powers
- Ginger - Success
- Rue: Curse Breaker
- Sage Wisdom
Casting Instructions for 'Magick Spell Jar'
Take one of the quarts and put it out in the sun for a while, let the sun absorb it. The God is the Sun, so its rays are his power, tell the stone to absorb the energy and hold it. Do the same with the second stone, only at night. The Moon is the Goddess, and the Moon's rays are also the Goddess' Energy, so let the stone take it in.
Once the stones have been charged, take the other three stones, charge them with your own energy as well. Begin by mixing all the herbs together in the jar, you can ether mix them or layer them on top of each other. Make sure to cleanse and charge all of the herbs in your hand before you put them in the jar.
Once all the herbs have been put in the jar; take the items that represent the four Elements and put them in the jar. Along with the five stones on the top. Sprinkle salt over the top and then close the bottle and lay your hands and it charge it.
Now you have a Magick Jar. You can put it at your alter, your desk or work place, or windowpane
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.