: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Increase your Magical Ability
Rated 1/5 Stars
IMPORTANT: this spell is not about magical powers - it is about magical ability and it will help you with creating and performing spells and nothing else. while you need all of the requirements, total belief, focus and visualization are crucial to this spell and all others. do not allow doubt to take over your mind while you perform the spell.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- for someone with equal or higher magical ability to cast their OWN spell for you
- an aura-cleansing place (see spell for details)
Casting Instructions for 'Increase your Magical Ability'
2. find an aura - cleansing place. this is a natural place without any other people. it could be in the middle of a lake. a clearing in the woods. whatever suits you.
3. you need a spot that is exactly three feet or more away from everything else except the ground. so no large rocks or logs or animal skulls in that area. stand there with your eyes closed. slowly start to relax yourself, but by bit. relax your shoulders, hands, legs, face etc. your spine should be straight, though, like it's holding up the rest of your limp body. you should have good posture and your neck shouldn't be loose. eyes still closed, visualize and feel a warm glow in your torso. do this until you can see and feel it clearly. then imagine it spreading through the rest of you. keep the sensation in your body. you shouldn't lose it when you stop focusing on it.
4. feel gravity draining out of you. slowly, feel yourself levitate. don't rush, take your time. you must feel like you're actually levitating. maybe you are! but keep your eyes shut or the spell will be ruined. wait until the floating feeling stops on its own. recite the following (it's best not to do it as a prayer to your God but if you can't avoid it or it feels wrong to not, go ahead):
bring me up
let me rise
in ancient works
in binding truths
permitte mihi ascendendum
ascendam igitur, et in tantum
ascendam ad astra
5. for the rest of the day, relax. try to avoid new and exciting things.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us