Rated 5/5 Stars
Well, i have once read that there is no spell more powerful than the ones you write yourself. I made this at a nightmarish sleepover when everyone was having nightmares, We tried to put each other in a trance. Only mine worked. this may not work for you but it's worth a shot.
Casting Instructions for 'A trance'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- I used...
- a dish of water (blessed or not)
- Paper towels (one is enough)
- 2 blankets
- a person who is sleepy or a volunteer
- candle (optional, if you choose to use it, be sure you have good aim)
- lights or matches
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.