No more Nightmares
- Mortar and Pestle
- 1 Mirror
- Ceremonial Chalice or a Cup will do
- A spoon
- (optional) A Plate to hold your grapes
- 3 Grapes (helps to have them pealed)
- Salt (any kind)
Casting Instructions for 'No more Nightmares'
Find a quiet place indoors with a table, counter, dresser or any waist high flat surface. - Put up your mirror against the wall. - Place your Mortar and Pestle side my side next to your grapes (may be placed in a plate). - Pore the water into your cup/chalice and set it down on the others side of your grapes. Spell Instructions: - Stand in front of the mirror. - While looking at yourself in the mirror chant:
Once a forger of slumber, may rest fall once more.
- Drop one grape in your Mortar. - Use the pestle to crush it as best you can, try to make it as mushy as possible. - Again, while looking back up at yourself in the mirror chant:
Restless night, merciless dream, might it be gone.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4. - After crushing chant the following looking into the mirror:
Once a nightmare of slumber, never again to steal thy pleasantry of night. Flow as it will, a placid night.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4. - When all 3 grapes are or almost are liquid use your spoon to help pore the crushed grapes into your cup. - Look away from the mirror and chant:
This to capture, to obtain, any nightmares left to go.
- Stir the water and grapes with your spoon and drink it all. - Now without looking into the mirror clean the area of your materials except for the salt. - Come back and still without looking lay the mirror down flat so the reflective side is facing downward on the surface. - Sprinkle the salt onto the back of the mirror in the shape of a pentagram. - Leave the mirror there for 3 days as you had 3 grapes, cleansing it of your nightmares.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.