Rated 1/5 Stars
Banishing Spell to Stop Harm
This will protect without causing the person bound any harm. It is not a dark spell but a very potent protective one. You may use a different oil if you wish to use as a banishing oil. Rosemary may be substituted for Rue.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 black taper or image candle (gender depends on who you are trying to bind)
- nail black cloth
- a large piece of black cloth
- red ribbon
- cotton needle and thread Banishing oil loose tobacco
- A small mirror that can stand by itself If you can obtain hair or nail clippings from the person or a picture, you can use it in this spell.
Casting Instructions for 'Banishing Spell to Stop Harm'
If you have a picture of the person, staple or sew it to the front of the poppet. Next, care the name of the person onto the black candle with the nail and add these runes: Thuraz, Isa, Eihwas, a dark filled in circle to represent the dark moon, bars like you will see in a jail, and a widdershins (anticlockwise) spiral.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.