Rated 1/5 Stars
Have a dark secret you need to let out? Want to vent out your feelings? Burning paper by a fire can be dangerous, and burying paper looks suspicious. Here is an alternative method of letting go.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A Word Processing Document
- An environment without distractions
- White Noise generator
- (I suggest rainymood or rainycafe, google it! They're cool!)
Casting Instructions for 'Letting Go'
2. Open up WordPad, Notepad or any word processing document you have, and start writing.
3. Write what you feel, exactly what you want to get rid of. Negative emotions, regret, sadness, secrets, anything.
4. Look back on what you've written. Contemplate how you feel.
5. Click the 'x' button. When the message tells you to save, don't save or cancel, look at the buttons. These are telling you to either save your regret, get rid of the regret, or keep adding to your regret.
What do you do?
6. Press don't save, and watch the screen delete everything you've written on that page that was negative, hurtful and upsetting. It's all gone now.
7. Listen to that white noise generator. listen to the rain, think about how you feel again.
8. Because you deleted the document, you'll feel something is missing. That is the regret, sent out into cyberspace and washed away forever. Now that you have this emptiness in your heart, you can finally fill it with happiness, and start anew.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.