Rated 1/5 Stars
Honey Love Potion
A sweet love potion to have the one you love adore you. The honey and sugar are used to add sweetness to the potion and drown out the other herb tastes.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Friday Night/Waxing or Full Moon
- Rose quartz (optional)
- 4 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups of water
- Rose incense
- Red, Pink, White, and Orange candles (as many as you'd like)
- Fresh or dried rose petals
- 1 tsp. Basil
- Pinch of Catnip (optional)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Cloves
- 1 tsp. Coriander (aka Cilantro)
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Jasmine
- 1 tsp. Juniper
- 1 tsp. Lavender
- 1/8 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Mint
- 1/8 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1/8 cup Peach Juice
- 1 tsp. Crushed Peppermint
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Pinch of Paprika (Optional)
Casting Instructions for 'Honey Love Potion'
All herbs are optional except the honey and sugar; you may add or remove any you like!
Light the candles and incense before you make the potion to sweeten the mood. Pour the water into the saucepan and let it come to a slow boil. Add all ingredients. Let it boil for 1 minute then turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. When it has finished simmering, run it through the strainer into a jar while chanting,
''Aphrodite, goddess above,
the man/woman who drinks this will fall hopelessly in love.
Love that is sweet, and love that is fair,
let him/her hold me in his/her tender loving care.
Let our love forever be
strong and passionate eternally.
May we never, ever part
and hold each other in our hearts.''
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.