* Using a compass, find the direction of your chosen destination and, facing it, say:
North, South, East, West, take me where I love the best - [name the place].
* Spin round nine times deosil, saying:
far from home, may I roam, Far to fly, o'er sea or sky.
* Now open your purse and blow the dandelions clocks, one for each direction, beginning with your chosen one, saying:
Fly far, fly free, 'cross land and sea, With you I go, Let it be so.
* Finally, run or walk fast down the hill, reciting the name of your chosen destination as a mantra.
* When you get home, make a step, however small, towards planning your trip.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|