Rated 5/5 Stars
Luck and Money
A simple luck and money drawing spell.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A bottle of peppermint oil
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried mint.
- 1 white or green candle
- 1 green pen or green marker
- 1 small square of green paper
- 1 small square of white paper
Casting Instructions for 'Luck and Money'
To start with, anoint your candle with the peppermint oil. Visualize the oil charging your candle with a green energy. Now, visualize this energy drawing in money or financial profit.Place the candle at the center of the green piece of paper. Around its edges draw money symbols or other symbols that represent what you want this spell to draw in. When you are finished slowly sprinkled the herbs around the edges of the symbols and candle. Visualize these herbs and symbols helping to further charge your spell with your intent. Now, take the white sheet of paper and write down what exactly it is that you want. Visaulize yourself having the money that you need, etc. When you are done, light the candle and close your eyes. Continue to visualize your desire, your intent. As you do so, slowly chat: Money, luck, I draw you in. May my worries be forgotten. May I get what I need. Chat this as you continue to visulaize your goal, Visaulze your words doing exactly what it is that you are saying. Focus on them bringing you what you need. Then, when you feel you are ready, open your eyes and burn the sheet of paper that you wrote your intent on. As it burns, visualuze this action sending your will out into the universe to bring you what you need. Keep in mind, this will not drop money into your lap or have you seeing results the next day. It will bring you what you need, in time. Be patient. To help strengthen your spell, you can repeat it for as long as you need to.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.