- Seven short lengths of cord, about six inches long
- Seven tea lights
- Seven small squares of red paper or cloth
Casting Instructions for 'Self Esteem'
- On returning from work, place a tea light on -one red square.
- Surround the tea light by the cord, laying it -on the red square.
- As you do so say:
- Let the tealight burn out.
- Next morning knot both ends of the cord -saying as you do:
This cord carries my intent to be
[your choice of words]
- Carry the cord with you and when you need to, -remind yourself during the day of your intent.
- Repeat the procedure for seven nights using -the same words and either the same intent or-another which feels more appropriate.
- Repeat the same procedure as the first -morning also.
- At the end of the seven days either tie the -cords together in one loop (end to end) or tie -them so they form a tassel.
- Either way hang them by your mirror where -you cannot fail to see them.
- Each morning for about six weeks choose -which affirmation you wish to use that day -and make sure you have acted accordingly.
This spell has a long term effect on your personality.Each time you make the morning affirmation you are-calling on the power of the whole to assist you in being-the sort of person you want to be. Any behaviour-which does not fit that image, soon drops away.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.