Cheer up potion
- 2 drops of lime oil (not lime juice)
- 2 drops of bergamot oil
- 2 drops of grapefruit oil
- 2 drops of lemon oil (not lemon juice)
- olive or coconut oil (to delude your essential oils)
- a role-on or perfume container (you can mix this in a bowl as well)
Casting Instructions for 'Cheer up potion'
Mix your oils and then add your olive or coconut oil.
*note; depending on how big your container is, you should not fill it all the way lest your oils have no effect. if it is above 1 1/2 inches tall you should find a smaller container. if a smaller container is not available, add around 16-18 drops of your deluding oil.
*note; please use this in moderation, it is possible to get ill and possibly die from using too many essential oils.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.