Rated 1/5 Stars
Spell to Attune
This spell amplifies your every day grounding techniques and is definitely good to aid in relaxation when you are feeling extremely drained.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A white candle (whether it be real or electronic, who cares anyways?)
- A flat surface
- Some items that represent you (i.e. your representation of hobbies, awards, even just your name written on a sheet of paper)
- Your mind
Casting Instructions for 'Spell to Attune'
1. Lay out all of your materials on whatever workplace you wish. As long as your comfortable and it is stable and fireproof, anything will work.
2. Sprinkle salt all over whatever surface you are using. The idea is that you want to have a clean and cleansed area. Once you are done, make sure the salt is spread throughtout the work space, you may use as little or as much needed. Any variant salt may work for this.
3. Lay out your desired items. This items must be objects you identify closely with. As vague as it is, really anything goes. You can even go as simple as writing your name on a sheet of paper. Your favorite CD, a rock you find pretty, and medals you've earned are all good examples to use.
4. Place your white candle in the center of your area. You may light it, or switch it on, depending on whether you choose a traditional or electric candle. Either is fine.
5. Now, take time to visualize. If you have trouble visualizing, you may write all your thoughts and ideas on sheet of paper. Visualize a halo of white light around you and your chosen area. Focus on the idea of becoming fully attuned to yourself, and relax. Take time to really appreciate yourself as an unique human being. Do not worry if you are doing the spell correctly, simply focus on steady breathing and having a lightened mindset.
6. Once you feel relaxed and in tune again, you may clean up now!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.