Rated 5/5 Stars
Reformed Recipe to Grow your wings
This works in the shower and takes up four candles to five candles (if you want to summon the spirit element). It's for those with the shower stall only. ( ft in) is for wing span, make it .12 (American for foot, check your metric system for measurement by one metre) x the lbs or kg if you live in Europe or Japan. ( ) is you inputting the answers.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 2 down feathers (or ones you make out of paper)
- 4 (5 if spirit is included)
- A feather (legal or colored*)
Casting Instructions for 'Reformed Recipe to Grow your wings'
While taking a hot shower, close your eyes and visualizing unfurling your wings. Then Open your eyes after placing each hand over the tape and visualizing you flying anywhere you please. Light the candles and say, ''Oh Fire, Earth, Air, Water/And Spirit, I call to you in my crescent. I hold a wish I cherish higher than the moon. I wish to fly above ye Earth; I wish to soar in your Air; I wish to spread my wings and fly above Fire; and I wish to flutter above ye water. I wish more than Spirit flight.''
Now lift the wing feather (*See below) and hold it over your heart, stating: Make my wishes true. I Hold a father to my heart because it came from the bird that I envy. WIth wings of ( ) it soars make me like this bird: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit, allow wings strong enough to carry me and yet stay hidden when I close them to my back. Human and Bird in one bound to my spirit. I offer to you, whom ever make make my wish true and that I will be forever loyal to you for giving me wings of your hawks and birds to fly with them and remain human at the same time. Like an angel. Thank you.''
Now sprinkle salt in the circle, giving thanks and reasons for flying with your own wings. It should come to the end if you run out of salt, or in the hurry (I did that so Mom would not yell at me for witchcraft, even though I'm the adult) Then dowse each candle with rain water and flush them out saying, ''Earth I release you from my ( ) in hopes you will spell me high into the hair like the bird. Air I release you from my ( ) In hopes you will catch me and hold me close to you. Fire I release you from my ( )in hopes you will use your heat to bring me aid in my goal and not pain. Water I release you from my ( ) in hopes you will cleanse my soul to make it light enough to fly. Spirit I release you from () in hopes you will make your being physical so I can fly in mind and body with wings of (color). You should have some rain water that you saved from the rain fall. What you do now is to mix the rain water with some salt mixed with shower water and boil it with the down feathers (if real) or if paper, cut off some downy part of the feather and boil it until it is weird soupy thing. (Just don't chow down on it but smear it on between your shoulder blades). Then wait 29.5 hours before washing it off in the shower. Place the rest in the small bottle on the necklance (fairy dust necklaces make good substitute) and string the feather on the necklace. Take the potion bottle necklace off when your wings grow but not the feather. My people used to wear feathers all of the time even in Western clothes (even if they were kicked out of Georgia and Tennessee and went to Oklahoma) If you find it weird, remember that Nathienel Boone once wore feathers in his clothes.
* Now for the feather part, certain feathers in the US are illegal to own unless you're Native American (AKA Pawnee, Cherokee, Apache, etc.) Other than that, have fun dying eagle feathers for the spell and having special color feathers from the turkey or goose wings. I know some people wet their pants about using feathers from birds, but some birds are protected by law for apparent reason.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.