So, I make some lotions and herb remedies, here is one that is a natural healing and protection lotion.
1. Add Shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa butter together into a jar. Usually the Shea butter is a good healing and protective material on the body, coconut oil is great for anti-viral, and anti-micro infection along with a natural sun protection. Cocoa butter for that nice chocolate smell to your skin that also is good moisturizer too. Mix all these together into the jar in a well motion. Fill up to 2/3 of the jar.
2. Use an oil to help smooth the remedy. I prefer to use Apricot Kerbal oil, or avacado oil as it is very light mixture. Only a few drops needed or you can see the hard substance get a little more smooth.
3. Add water to the concoction. Don't use tap water or any water, perfect to use Rose water, or orange water to give it a easier time to break down. 1/4 of a cup should do.
4. Next add 4-8 ounces of beewax. Helps your skin absorb the lotion when applying to it without being rough on your skin.
5. Finally add a few drops of essential oils! I usually like lavender, peppermint, or peach, but any will do on preference.
Icing everything in a 5 ounce Mason jar mix everything till fine and boom a good natural healing lotion on your body that protects you from the element!
Lotion Mixture for Health