This is my personal holy water my coven and I like using. I decided to share it since a lot of my friends were asking me how to make it so here it is. Have fun.
Holy Water Recipe:
1. Pinch of Garlic (powdered is best)
2. Three pinches of Sea salt
3. Pinch of Basil
4. Pinch of Sage (powdered or ground is best)
5. White oak shavings (optional)
6. Three drops or a teaspoon of Olive oil (extra virgin is best)
7. Pinch of Cinnamon (powdered is best)
8. Pinch of Rosemary (optional)
Natural water is optimal like rain water, lake, or river. Tap water can work too if you can't wait for it to rain or if your not near a lake or river. heat the water till it boils then add ingredients and let it continue boiling for 8 minutes then let it cool, then bless it with a spell of your choice most blessings are compatible with this. The only draw back to this is that this type of holy water
might only be viable for 1 whole year and you'll have to make more when it's a year old for it may not work.
Sometimes setting it to bask in the sunlight for a while like an hour or half may give it more power this too is optional.
Holy water recipe