After a period of relative inactivity, Penta Magic would like to extend an invitation to SoM members searching for a coven to call home. Penta Magic, being an eclectic coven, welcomes everyone regardless of path or practice. This is a familial group in which we aid each other's development as practitioners, and expand our fields of study. Although our coven is formed by different paths and practices, our differences unite us rather than separating us, and we have a close-knit and friendly community :)
Penta is opening its doors, welcoming new members to join our family group in this exciting time of rejuvenation, with activities, games and articles covering many topics, we welcome diversity and cherish new members, encouraging them to take part and enjoy their membership.
- Members will not be accepted if they do not have a personal bio or picture on they're profile.
- Activity within the site will aid us in the decision of your application
- Your application must be sent to the Priestess and Priest after clicking the apply option at the top of the page. Fail to do this and your application will be automatically rejected.
- Once you have sent an application to both the Priestess and Priest, you will receive a message regarding the acceptance or denial of your application.
- Any dishonesty in applications would be followed by removal.
- How old are you?
- What has brought you to want to join Penta Magic?
- What do you think you can offer the group?
- What do you think you will get out of the group?
- What do you wish to learn?
- How many years of experience do you hold in your path or practice?
- Have you ever been a member of any other coven within the site? If so, what were your reasons for leaving or being removed from the coven?
- Do you have any other accounts on the site? If so, what are the names of each?
Feel free to add more to your application as you wish, however what has been previously stated is essential to be within your application.