Ok hello everyone I just want to share some knowledge on those who have no clue or are interested in the Ouija Board.
Things that you shouldn't do
- NEVER play around with the board
- NEVER play with the board within one's house this is where one is to rest at night.
- NEVER ask the ghost(s) spirit(s) or non human force a question eg. 'What hell looks like?'
- NEVER ask ghost(s) spirit(s) non human force 'When will I die?' or such. Even through you may/not know them sometimes they will lie!
- NEVER use a board while thruderstorm is happening! this is the time where the spiritual world is at its strongest peak!
- NEVER use the board if one is drunk/ill/mental illness, due to one is an easily a target of becoming possessed.
- NEVER use the board a table this will release the ghost(s) spirit(s) non human force. Instead if one is working within a group form a circle and have the knees touching each other.
- NEVER play with it alone!
- NEVER try to destory the board by burning this will result in the board to scream. Which then will probably offend the third party.
- NEVER have multiple of people talking at once this will result in the ghost(s) spirit(s) non human force confusioned and that lesson must end
- NEVER end a session without saying goodbye.
- NEVER talk/act rudly towards ghost(s) spirit(s) non human force no matter what
This is all i could think of for now. There has been an number of sites i have read about the cons of using an Oujia Board. But soon i'll do a forum for these who want to use it.
I personly prefer penjulums over ouiji boards god I am a horrible speller. any way the way my teacher explained it to me was that a tool like a pendjulum or ouiji open a gate or whatever and when a ouiji opens it a novice cannot close it he also told me this was a theory so :)
You can use a Oujia/spirit board alone. I rarely work with others when doing so. Using one on a table does not "release their non human force". Spirits are all around us. Using a game board will not open any special gates/doors, nor effect how a spirit can act. It is simply a tool meant to help people speak with spirits.
Regardles of how you ask your question, a spirit can lie.
Burning won't make the board "scream". It is theorized that when you use one you open a door for spirits to come through, and that by burning it there is no way to close said door. But like I said, spirits do not need such things to exist on our plane.
I do agree one should not use one drunk or under the influence of drugs. In general one should not be under the influence when doing any "magic". I also agree with the statement that multiple people speaking could confuse and upset the spirit(s). Heck I get confused and upset when too many talk to me at once lol.
This is just my opinion stemming from years of use of spirit boards with my family. Always double and triple check sources. There is loads of garbage information out there
Always have a purpose for doing so. You wouldnt call someone on the phone for no reason, so you should surely not contact a spirtual entity just for the heck of it. I also find that people who are scared and apprehensive beforehand tend to attract negativity while communicating. Never go forward with it if you have any apprehension.